About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
The Thinking Man's Crush
Wednesday, September 26, 2007

That would be Tina Fey, for whom I'd had a thing since her first appearance on SNL's Weekend Update. She could awkwardly make literary references to me any day. Have you seen her American Express ad? Funniest thing on TV in weeks. I wanted to paste it in here from YouTube but for some reason I cannot fathom, the good people at Amex had it pulled from YouTube (I guess the notion of hundreds of thousands of free exposures was disitasteful to them. Yo, Digitas-- really?)

But anyhoo, I found it online, and if you click this very link, you can check it out. Which I urge you to do, if you haven't seen it. Tell her we sent you. And ask her if she likes us likes us or just likes us.

*******

By the way, this whole "having a real job" thing is really cramping my blooging style. I'd like to be here more, but what with work and fatherhood and marriage and Facebook (not in that order), its hard to find the time.

If you're on Facebook, do be-friend us.

Labels:


Posted by: --josh-- @ 1:30 PM  


3 Comments:
At 9/28/2007 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

Is "thinking man's crush" the opposite of "I would totally do her"?

Also, in Annie's World of Delusional Love, Ms. Fey thinks you're like really cute. And George Clooney wants me to come over and watch TV.


At 9/28/2007 5:03 PM, Blogger --josh-- said...   

No. Thinking Man's Crush actually means, "I would totally do her, and you are probably too stupid to appreciate why."

I hear she's really nice in real life, but, sadly, married.


At 9/28/2007 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

"Sadly, married?" So are you! But not sadly.


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes