About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
Heavy Traffic
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Apparently we're getting about 100 visits a day here at APW.

Who the dickens are all you people, anyway? I mean, besides the 8 of you we know... Why not leave a comment some time and introduce yourselves?

I'm especially anxious to hear from whoever it is that visits from Serbia and Montenegro.

Posted by: --josh-- @ 10:21 AM  


2 Comments:
At 6/12/2007 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

If you read more Nero Wolfe, you would understand what the Montenegrins want from you.


At 6/15/2007 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

Well, I stop here a few times a week to see what's happening in my web travels. I began coming here as a result of the ABBeacon reviews a year or 2 ago, and enjoyed some of the other stuff too. And even though I am essentially non-religious and don't affiliate with any organized religion, I do miss God's columns. The omnipotant one must be busy tending to other matters of late...


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes