About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
X-treme Makeover
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Christina Aguilera...

she's gone from skanky...





to swanky.

Labels:


Posted by: --josh-- @ 7:07 PM  


7 Comments:
At 10/18/2006 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

I have only one thing to say.

HOO-HA!


At 10/18/2006 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

1) Dear God, what have I started!!
2) I can't wait for the pictures of Louis Jordan. Bet he's wearing a hat.
3) My feelings for Ashton Kutcher are downright spiritual, compared to this display.
4) Does the missus let you have pinups in your room?
5) And finally: Has Christina just stopped getting dressed altogether? Does she go places wrapped in a swansdown quilt, like expensive china, and then get undressed whenever she arrives there? Is she, like, too good for clothes?


At 10/18/2006 3:45 PM, Blogger --josh-- said...   

Annie, as regrds yout last 3 itemss:

3. I see you don't appreciate the sublime, lofty space that second shot takes the spirit to.

4. No, she doesn't. That's why I have a blog.

5. It would appear so, yes.

Just to be clear, I don't like the first picture. Skanky Ho'. The second is more my speed.


At 10/18/2006 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

3. Uh. Would that be like the sublime, lofty space between her legs?

So I guess your speed is set to "horny romantic".


At 10/23/2006 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

they both have been done so much, but out of the two i prefer 'skanky ho', probably just because she is standing in the water, which lends a pervy note to the pic...i can't look at the swanky ho without thinking of the large hotel room bill i am gonna be stuck with - and she'll probably steal the towels too!


At 10/24/2006 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

For exactly what would X-tina need a towel? It's not like she bathes regularly. No, not even now, with the whole Swnaky Swank thing going on. Obviously she is dusted by the angels with pure moonbeams. A girl doesn't need to wash when she has service like that.


At 10/24/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger --josh-- said...   

Annie:

I tend to agree.


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes