About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
Disproportionate??
Friday, July 28, 2006
"What other country, when attacked in an unprovoked aggression across a recognized international frontier, is then put on a countdown clock by the world, given a limited time window in which to fight back, regardless of whether it has restored its own security?"

That's the first paragraph of a finely articulated piece yesterday from Charles Krauthammer, a conservative with whom I generally vociferously disagree. But he's right on the money, and you can read the rest of it, among other places, here.

********

By the way, I'm thinking of repositioning this blog, and moving away from most everything but music, which is the most fun for me. Opinions?

Labels:


Posted by: --josh-- @ 9:28 AM  


2 Comments:
At 7/28/2006 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

1) Does God know he's being let go?

2) I'd miss the political stuff, but you could put thst in a separate blog.

3)Write what you want to write. It's the single greatest advantage to not being paid.


At 7/29/2006 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

I agree with Annie. Write what you want to, no matter the topic.

Music is the most fun for me as well, but even music at times reflects the world around us and sometimes provides social commentary on the state of things.

I enjoy many of the opinions and views expressed here and on the related links. That's why I keep coming back for more...


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes