About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
Beacon Theater, 3-20-07: Allmans End Pre-Season a Perfect 1-0
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Hot ‘Lanta
Don’t Keep Me Wonderin’
Trouble No More
Firing Line
Who’s Been Talkin’
Standback
Stormy Monday
Maydell
Instrumental Illness

Midnight Rider
Hoochie Coochie Man
End of the Line
ust Before the Bullets Fly
Statesboro Blues
Leave My Blues at Home > drums > bass > LMBAH
Jessica

Into the Mystic
One Way Out

A little after 8PM last night, the sun made its way across the equator—the vernal equinox, marking the beginning of spring. Here in New York City, though, we didn’t need a weatherman to tell us that spring had arrived. Because at roughly the same moment, the Allman Brothers took the stage at the Beacon Theater in a “pre-run” Big House benefit gig that heralds Broadway’s favorite, and longest-running, Rite of Spring.

(to read the rest, please click here)


Here, I use my cell phone to steal a piece of Derek Trucks's soul

Labels:


Posted by: --josh-- @ 12:25 PM  


2 Comments:
At 3/23/2007 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

Great review, Josh. I'll be looking forward to a few more of these. Unfortunately, I'll be vicariously living through the web for this years Beacon experience. I made it last year, missed the previous and attended the previous six years, but sadly not in '07. I was hoping for a little Moogis action but alas it was not to be. Keep on rockin' and keep on writin'!


At 3/23/2007 1:15 PM, Blogger --josh-- said...   

Hey Jeff. THanks for the good word.

Sadly I think that I'm Moogis for now.


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes