About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
Attack of the 3-Foot Mermaid
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Yes, I know. You'r all wondering what I have to say about my man Joe Biden and the foot he inserted firmly in his own mouth the same day he announded his candidacy for president. I'll get to that. But for now I simply HAD to share this photo. We bought The Little Mermaid to view with Young Daughter on New Year's Eve, and ever since she has enjoyed playing mermaid in the tub, which apparently involves lounging on her back in the water. Like this.


Posted by: --josh-- @ 12:46 PM  


2 Comments:
At 2/03/2007 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

Josh....
Do I remember you from:
*GW Hewlett HS class of 1976 ?
*Mr. Harper's 5-6 class around 1970 ?
*Camp at 'Branch Athletes' around 1966! ?
Write me
PediDoctor@aol.com


At 2/08/2007 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...   

Your little mermaid is precious. She looks so happy....


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes