About Us
A penny for your thoughts indeed. Around here that would be a raise.

What makes a good blog? I think thematic consistency, a little exhibitionism, and honest writing. I can promise you the last one.

Most of my posts seem to be about music or politics. Some of them are funny. But all of them would love to hear a comment from you.

Oh-- and please welcome God to the APW team. We're thrilled and humbled to serve as His earthly vessel.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NYC

I was born at a relatively young age. Growing up consumed the better part of my childhood. As a young man I chased a lot of girls. But they kept getting away. Then I got older and even slower, so I got married. I've lived in New York City almost since before I moved here. I summer in Manhattan, which is like New York City, but with more humidity.

Here's me, without baby, thinking big thoughts. (Actually, what I'm thinking is, "Hey, these aren't Pringles!") I think I look better with baby.


Email Me

Recent Posts

Archives

Site Info
Powered by:

Blogger

Designed by:

Blog Design: E.Webscpaes


Terror Alert Level

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
Daddy's Little Girl
Thursday, August 11, 2005

OK, I know I am biased. But is this not one cute little bugger? 15 months old, and I couldn't love her more.

Posted by: --josh-- @ 1:28 PM  


5 Comments:
At 8/11/2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Kaela said...   

She's so cute!!!! That smile is the greatest.


At 8/11/2005 5:38 PM, Blogger --josh-- said...   

Thanks, and thanks for stopping by.


At 8/30/2005 5:51 PM, Blogger RoxiticusDH said...   

Hey, Best...she's amazing!! Bring her to my house and soon!! I'm at the beach stealing the Internet from my nextdoor neighbor and it shuts down every few minutes so I haven't been able to catch up on the last few years by reading your blog, but I was just thinking about the Information Superhighway and how I said back in 1989 that I didn't want it running through my backyard (NIMBY) and it made me think of you and that link to your blog that you sent me after "Rex" jumped onstage during the Prince concert last July. So here I am. I will call you after Labor Day.


At 8/30/2005 6:45 PM, Blogger --josh-- said...   

Hey Best! THanks for stopping by! Just ignore the liberal politics.

I remember when everyone was calling it the Information Superhighway, and I said it was the Information SuperMarket.

In fact, what it has become is the bottom of everyone's closet, all dumped together. Thanks for visiting mine.


At 9/01/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger RoxiticusDH said...   

After I posted my first comment I realized it was remarkably similar to your mother leaving a message on your answering machine...and I was pleased. Hello....is this thing on?


Post a Comment

<< Home

My Friend Flickr
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called layne. Make your own badge here.

Blogs

Toonz

Political Crap

Recent Tracks
Advertising

Take me back to the top!
© 2005 A Penny's Worth| Design by: E.Webscapes